segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2012

delinquente




franceses,
ah esses seres difíceis,
como mísseis argumentam
e comentam
e criticam
e eu,
ouço
remôo
entendo
explico
canso

vamos
acreditamos em algo
vocês e nós
amêndoas

será que é meu fim?

não é porque eu sou gorda
que eu não como

my solitude has a price
the price of the restaurants I go

I hope I get to see
that what I foresee
if I don't
ok
this is the way

fucking miserable lifes
i don't respect your wives
they don't respect themselves
you don't respect them
than,

I eat,
for for sex
it's a matter of making
a child or

as for the pleasure
we save it for the lustiness
with lust people
in a lust life

what am I doing with my intelligence?
delinquence
tenderness lost
in a high expectation
lie

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Contador Grátis